Please note an approximate 10 week lead time. *Please be aware: all production lead times are estimates only; these are in no way guarantees of product shipment dates.
Next available: 17521, 17576, 17606, 17731, 17733, 17820
Set includes 1 upper and 1 80% lower in billet 7075 aluminum
Our VDD80 Lower Receiver in 80% completed form, to be finished by the end user. The VDD80 is precision CNC-machined from billet 7075 aluminum at our facility. Billet receivers provide a significantly higher level of quality due to the stability of the raw material. Forged lowers are ideally suited to inexpensively producing products in high volume, but the drawback is poor aesthetic consistency, unpredictable fit/finish and material instability - Say it with us: Billet is better.
- T6 Heat-Treated 7075 Billet Aluminum - Raw finish (As machined)
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
- Safe / Fire engraved on both sides
- Billet quality in a forged form-factor - No added bulk!
- Strategic lightening cuts add style and reduce weight
- Proprietary magazine geometry eliminates poor quality broaching
- Fully 3d machined from aerospace material
- 100% USA Made
- Cerakote available (Black)
Because 80% Lowers are not considered firearms by ATF, we can ship them right to your front door with no FFL required. Finished rifles must meet all applicable laws and you must be able to legally own a firearm. Compliance with all federal and local laws is YOUR responsibility.
We ARE NOT able to ship this product to anyone residing in the state of New Jersey.
Please note - while many of our customers enjoy the look and simplicity of the "as machined" aluminum, this finish is intended to be completed by the end user; therefore, machining marks may be visible.
This set will match; there are no exceptions. (ex: the upper and lower will both be black)